Assist Resourcing are looking for FLT Driver for various shift patterns in the Runcorn area for a local sports nutrition brand.
You must have your FLT Licence to be considered for this role.
The tasks of a FLT Driver will include:
- FLT CB Driving
- Receiving inbound deliveries
- Removing and loading pallets
- Stock replenishment
- Heavy Lifting
- Packing & handling goods
The shift times & working hours of a FLT Driver:
- Full Time working hours
- 06.00 - 14.00 or 14:00 - 22:00
- Shifts are any 5 days out of 7 (weekend on rota)
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a FLT Driver?
- Amazing Staff Discount
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Free onsite car parking
- Onsite canteen
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
Click to APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!