Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Wellingborough area to work for one of the UK’s leading fashion retailers. This is an exciting opportunity to work at this state of the art warehouse, with no previous experience required.
What does working as a Warehouse Operative entail?
- Light Picking – you will be light fashion items across the warehouse
- Packing – packing the picked items ready to be sent out to waiting customers
- Other general warehouse dutiesas required
Working hours for Warehouse Operatives:
- Shifts currently available include:
- Twighlight Shifts
- PM Shifts
Why should you work with Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative at this major fashion brand?
- Employee of the Month awards - real prizes!
- Seasonal Activities (Pumpking Carving competitions, Chocolate Eggs, Advent Calendars)
- Weekly HR forums – Have your say
- New Warehouse with state-of-the-art facilities
- On the Job warehouse training for those with no experience working in a warehouse
- Paid holidays (28 Days a year)
- Weekly Pay (get paid every Friday)
- Use of a microwave & vending machines
- Hot drinks facilities
- 24 hour support from the on-site Assist team
- Free onsite carparking
Click "Apply" and our amazing team will be in touch straight away to get the ball rolling with your application.