Assist Resourcing are looking for FLT Counterbalance Driver for various shift patterns in the Skelmersdale area for a local logistics and distribution company.
You must have your FLT Licence to be considered for this role - preferrable accredited, but our client will accept in-house if you have 3+ years experience.
The tasks of a FLT Counterbalance Driver will include:
- FLT CB Driving
- Receiving inbound deliveries
- Removing and loading pallets
- Stock replenishment
- Heavy Lifting
- Packing & handling goods
The shift times & working hours of a FLT Counterbalance Driver:
- Full Time working hours
- Monday to Friday
- 06.00 - 14.00 or 14:00 - 22:00
- Rotating or Static Shifts - the choice is yours
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a FLT Counterbalance Driver?
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Free onsite car parking
- Onsite canteen
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
Click to APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!