Assist Resourcing are looking for a Warehouse Operative in the Lutterworth (Magna Park) area, to work for one of our clients, a leading manufacturing, logistics and consultancy company.
Previous experience withing the manufacturing or warehousing industries would be beneficial, but training is provided so this is not essential.
The tasks of a Warehouse Operative will include:
- Carrying out mobile phone screening
- Carrying out mobile phone repairs
- Checking mobile phones for damage
- Picking and Packing
- Pallet wrapping, stacking, and put away.
- General Warehouse Operative duties
The shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative:
- Full Time working hours
- Various Shifts available to suit
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Full time ongoing hours
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Click to APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!