Assist Resourcing are looking for a warehouse team leader in the Runcorn area to work for one of the UK’s up and coming Health Food and supplement providers.
You will be reporting directly to the shift manager your main objective will be supporting the running of the warehouse distribution areas and helping to support the warehouse management team in reaching shift targets set in place.
Candidates must hold a FLT CB licence
What does working as a Warehouse Team Leader entail?
- Assisting management in achieving departmental targets
- Overseeing operational issues and resolving them
- Identifying colleagues progress and applying training where needs be
- Clarifying tasks with colleagues to insure they meet porformative objectives
- Ensure the areas are clean and safe in line with Health and Safety regulations
- Demonstrate effective communication skills with customers and be able to give constructive feeback to managers and colleagues
- General warehouse duties and overseeing groups of workers
- Assisting with FLT duties
- 5 from 7 days (Weekends on rota)
- The site operatates 7 days a week
- 6am - 2pm
- 2pm - 10pm
- £13.00 per hour
- Must hold a FLT CB licence (Not inhouse)
- Minimum 2 years exp working as a Team Leader ideally within Warehousing & Distribution environment
- Minimum 4 years exp working within a warehouse environment
- Ability to work towards KPIs within a fast paced warehouse environment
- Basic Knowledge of health and safety requirements in warehousing
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
Why should you work with Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Team Leader?
- Training in the warehouse will be provided along with a full site induction
- Discounted and FREE food!
- 24 hour support from the on-site Assist team
- Paid holidays (28 Days a year)
- Weekly Pay (get paid every Friday)
- Hot drinks facilities
- Employee/Store Discount
- Onsite parking and canteen
- Flexible hours
- Temp to Perm opportunities
Click "Apply" and our amazing team will be in touch straight away to get the ball rolling with your application.