Assist Resourcing are looking for FLT Drivers to work in Manchester for our client, who is a leading drinks distribution company across the UK.
All applicants must have a valid, in-date FLT licence.
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Fork Lift Truck Driver?
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (every Friday)
- Onsite canteen & use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- Flexible working hours
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Loading & unloading lorries
- Picking Large Orders
- Restocking & moving stock and pallets around the warehouse
- You will be required to work both inside and outside (cold temperatures)
- Working any 5 out of 7 days
- 07:30 - 16:30
What do you need to be a Fork Lift Truck Driver?
In order to be meet the basic criteria for this role, you will need:
- A valid Fork Lift Truck Driving Licence
- 6 months experience driving a Fork Lift Truck
If you have a Fork Lift Truck driving licence, and you would like to speak to our recruitment specialists about this role, click to Apply today and we will be in touch to go through everything with you, and progress your application!