Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to work for our client, packing products like biscuits, cereals and crisps.
You do not need to have any experience to apply for this role as full training will be given.
This opportunity is in located in St Helens, and is working Monday to Friday across a selection of shift times.
Hours of Work as a Warehouse Operative in food production:
- Monday to Friday working
- 08:00 - 16:00
- 07:00 - 15:00
- 06:00 - 14:00
- Opportunity for flexibility on working hours
- Overtime paid at an enhanced rate
- Full time and part time opportunities available
The responsibilities of being a Warehouse Operative:
Working on a production line, packing biscuits, cereals and crisps, you will be responsible for:
- Boxing products
- Quality Checking
- Weekly Pay (Friday)
- On the job training in the Warehouse and on the production line
- Onsite Canteen
- FREE onsite parking
- Use of vending machines
- Lockers provided
- 24 hour support from the Assist Team
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity