Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Lutterworth (Magna Park) area, to work for one of our clients, a leading manufacturing, logistics and consultancy company.
Previous experience within the manufacturing or warehousing industries would be beneficial, but training is provided so this is not essential.
The tasks of a Warehouse Operative will include:
- Picking and Packing
- Pallet wrapping, stacking and put away
- Other general warehouse operative duties
The shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative...
- 06:00 till 14:30 - AM shift
- 14:30 till 23:00 - PM shift
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Covid compliant site
- Full-time ongoing hours
- On the job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
Click to APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!