Assist Resourcing are looking for Production Control Operatives in the Lutterworth (Magna Park) area, to work for one of our clients, a leading manufacturing, logistics, and consultancy company.
The tasks of a Production Control Operative will include:
- Scheduling Orders & Workload Planning
- Loading/Dispatching trailers
- Work Order Allocation
- Summary Reporting
- Creation of outbound cages and trailers
- Providing Admin support when required
The shift times & working hours of a Production Control Operative...
We have two available shift patterns for this role, both are Monday to Friday working:
- AM - 06:00 to 14:30
- PM - 14:30 - 23:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Production Control Operative?
- Full-time ongoing hours
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist team