Assist Resourcing is looking for experienced Warehouse Operatives with PPT experience in the Runcorn area to work for a well-known 3PL company in the area.
Please note, you will need to have previous experience using a PPT.
The company is offering career progression to our employees by providing training for an FLT licence.
Working as a Power Pump Truck (PPT) Warehouse Operative:
- Moving Stock around within the warehouse
- Scanning and Printing labels
- Bringing raw materials to the lines for packing
- Using a shrink wrap machine for finished products
- Other general warehouse duties
Shift times & working hours for a Power Pump Truck (PPT) Warehouse Operative:
- Days & Night Shifts
- 4 on, 4 off
- 07:00 - 19:00
- 19:00 - 07:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a PPT Warehouse Operative?
- Full training within the warehouse provided (though you will need to have experience using a PPT truck)
- Fully paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist Team