Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Oldham area to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies in the North West.
What does being a Warehouse Operative entail?
- Working within the Warehouse
- Receiving, packing and re-packing goods
- Other general warehouse duties
- Static Shifts
- Monday to Friday
- 06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme and Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking and manual handling)