Assist Resourcing is currently recruiting for Warehouse based Production Operatives to join their expanding team working for one of our major logistics clients, who bring together manufacturing, logistics and consultancy into one place. This job is located in Lutterworth (LE19 4XR). All successful applicants will be eligible to receive a completion of assignment bonus! *
This role will involve working in a warehouse environment and:
- Handling mobile phones
- Screening and basic repair work
- Checking mobile devices for damage
- Light picking and packing across the warehouse facility
- Pallet wrapping, stacking and put away
- Loading & unloading
- General Warehouse duties
Previous experience working with mobile devices or within a Manufacturing/Warehouse environment would be beneficial but is not essential as full training will be provided once you have started.
This is a fantastic temp to perm opportunity for employees that prove to be hard working, flexible and reliable.
Working Hours & Rates of Pay
This site operates 6 days a week and is active between the hours of 06:00 and 00:00.
This means that we have various shifts to choose from and different pay rates on offer, including:
- Base rate £9.23ph up until 7pm - £11.86 Thereafter
- AM /Days - £11p/h + £1ph completion of assignment bonus
- Afternoons - £11 p/h +£1ph completion of assignment bonus up until 7pm. £14.14 p/h thereafter
- Weekends - £17.78 p/h
- Weekend working only - £11p/h
We have a variety of start times available, making the site accessible with the use of public transport. Many of our shift patterns fit around other commitments and although this is generally a Monday to Friday role, we do have overtime available on a weekend, which is paid at an enhanced rate.
Why work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse based Production Operative?
As well as becoming part of a thriving team, and being paid weekly (Friday), there are a whole host of benefits to becoming a Warehouse Production Operative with our client.
- Excellent Pay Rates
- £500 completion of assignment bonus payment*
- Full ‘on the job’ training
- Learn new skills
- Develop existing skills
- Improve current skills
- Flexible shifts
- Overtime hours to boost your weekly earnings
- Pension scheme with company contributions
- Free on-site car parking
- Accessible site via Public Transport
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Excellent rates of pay
- 24 hour support from your on-site Assist team
If you would like to join this growing team, and become part of the action, click to apply today.
Our recruitment specialists will be in touch ASAP to progress your application.
*Assignment bonus subject to T&Cs