Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Runcorn to work for one of the UK’s leading 3PL companies.
This is an exciting opportunity to start out as a Warehouse Operative and receive FREE inhouse training to become an FLT Driver!
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Picking & Packing across the Warehouse
- General Warehouse duties
- Training to become an FLT Driver
- Hygiene - keeping the warehouse tidy
The shift times & working hours for a Warehouse Operative:
- 07:00 to 19:00
- 19:00 to 07:00
- Working 5 over 7 days (may include weekends)
- On the Job training for picking & packing
- Free inhouse training to become an FLT Driver
- Immediate Starts
- Great Pay Rates
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon to process your application.