Assist Resourcing is looking for FLT Reach Counterbalance Drivers in Skelmersdale to work for one of the UK’s leading 3PL Logistics & Distribution companies.
The right candidate will have an FLT Reach licence as a minimum, but FLT Counterbalance will be considered also. Both Reach and Counterbalance would be ideal.
Working as an FLT Reach Counterbalance Driver:
- Driving an FLT Reach Counterbalance Truck
- Using the FLT for stowing, moving, and alternating stock
- Loading and unloading wagons
- Other warehouse duties will be required
- Rota'd work
- 4 on 4 off
- 19:00 - 07:00
- Immediate Starts
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
- An FLT Driving Licence (Reach, or Counterbalance - both would be preferable)
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
This is a really exciting opportunity to become part of a busy and ever-growing team.
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you as soon as they can to process your application.