Assist Resourcing are seeking FLT - HLOP Drivers, to work our client warehouse site in Skelmersdale. Our client is the largest bus and coach manufacturer in the UK.
You must have experience as an HLOP picker and using a High-Level Order Picker (FLT) - but accredited and in-house HLOP Licences will be accepted for this role.
Working in our client's warehouse as an HLOP Truck Driver:
- Picking items on higher levels using an HLOP
- Loading & Unloading vehicles
- Stock Counting, Stow Away and Movement around the Warehouse
- Other general warehouse duties will be involved too, so you should be willing to roll your sleeves up and get involved!
Having an FLT HLOP license is essential.
Having an FLT or Scissor lift licence is desirable for the ideal candidate.
Shift Times for our HLOP Drivers:
Monday to Friday working with a choice of the following shifts:
- 08:00 to 16:00
- 10:00 to 18:00
- 12:00 to 20:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing in the Warehouse as an HLOP Driver?
- Full training provided - just bring your experience, and we will show you the ropes!
- We accept accredited/in-house licences!
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (accrue 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
If this role sounds good to you, and you think you might fit well in this amazing little team, then please apply today so our recruitment specialists can contact you ASAP to chat about the job.