Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives to work for one of our clients, a leading manufacturing, logistics and consultancy company. This job is located in Lutterworth (LE19 4XR). All successful applicants will be eligible to receive a completion of assignment bonus – up to £500*
Previous experience within the manufacturing or warehousing industries would be beneficial, but training is provided so this is not essential.
The tasks of a Warehouse Operative will include:
- Picking and Packing
- Pallet wrapping, stacking and put away
- Other general warehouse operative duties
The shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative:
- 06:00 till 14:30 - AM shift
- 14:30 till 23:00 - PM shift
- AM Shift - £11 per hour
- PM Shift - £11 to £13.63 per hour
- Overtime - £15.61 per hour
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Long term job opportunities
- Employee recognition including employee of the month and free raffles prizes
- £500 completion of assignment bonus payment*
- Full ‘on the job’ training
- Learn new skills
- Develop existing skills
- Improve current skills
- Flexible shifts to suit you
- Overtime hours to boost your weekly earnings
- Pension scheme with company contributions
- Free on-site car parking
- Accessible site via Public Transport
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- 24 hour support from your on-site Assist team
If you would like to join this growing team, and become part of the action, click to apply today. Our recruitment specialists will be in touch ASAP to progress your application.
*Assignment bonus subject to T&Cs
Click to APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!