Assist Resourcing are looking for an Assistant Warehouse Manager to manage an area of operation in a busy distribution Centre. You will be planning the resources of up to 12 operatives to maintain and exceed KPI's and client expectations.
You do not need to have any experience to join this team - you should just be ready and willing to learn!
Working as an Assistant Warehouse Manager:
- Ensure the Lost trollies report is reduced to zero daily by 12pm.
- Make sure all outstanding orders from the day before on the Morning Sheet are actioned and complete.
- Performing team meetings, toolbox talks and start of shift briefings, ensuring colleagues are informed of performance, targets, and expectations.
- Train, encourage, motivate, and develop your team. Complete training records in full daily.
- Praise good performance and undertake PIPS reviews and further corrective actions, potential disciplinaries wherever necessary.
- Monitor staff performance throughout the day against set targets.
- Manage absence and holidays effectively.
- Supervise picking and checking process for accuracy.
- Make sure Bundles and Decking are wrapped and protected correctly to minimise damage.
- Ensure company housekeeping standards are maintained. All Pick locations and aisles are free from debris.
- Dispatch. Ensure no parcels or pallets are remaining on the premises for no longer than the required lead time.
- Make sure the Dispatch team are planned effectively and always have enough work continuously.
- Plan and manage the daily work plan.
- Fully understand the despatch process
- Full adherence to health and safety policy and procedures. Daily and weekly checks to be carried out as specified.
- Any other duty reasonably requested by management.
Shift times & working hours of an Assistant Warehouse Manager:
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as an Assistant Warehouse Manager?
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse (no experience necessary)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
If you like the look of this fabulous little job, and it sounds like something you might see yourself doing, then we would love to hear from you straight away.
We can't wait to chat with you!