Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Rochdale area to work for one of the UK’s leading suppliers of sporting and fashion goods.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at this state-of-the-art warehouse, for an amazing company with some serious career progression available as a picker packer, or as we call it, Warehouse Operative.
With the tram stop located 5 minutes from the site, and motorway links being close, this site is super easy to get to.
With pay rates starting at £8.91 and going up to £18.08 an hour, you could start earning in time for Christmas immediately.
What does working as a Warehouse Operative entail?
- Picking – you will be picking trainers and other sporting items for customer orders
- Packing – packing the picked items ready to be sent out to waiting customers
- Other general warehouse duties - this could include keeping the warehouse clean and tidy, labelling items, repacking - its a very varied role
Working hours for Warehouse Operatives:
- Day Shifts - £8.91 to £9.04 p/h
- Night Shifts - £10.69 to £10.85 p/h
- 12-hour shifts
- 9.5-hour shifts
- Days - £13.36 or £13.56 p/h
- Bank Holiday - Double Time - £17.82 or £18.08 p/h
Why should you work with Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Bank Holiday paid at double time
- Achieve 2x £100 additional attendance bonus payments
- Easy access site - excellent public transport and motorway links
- Employee of the Month awards - real prizes!
- Seasonal Activities (Pumpkin Carving competitions, Chocolate Eggs, Advent Calendars)
- Weekly HR forums – Have your say
- New Warehouse with state-of-the-art facilities
- On the Job warehouse training for those with minimal experience working in a warehouse
- Paid holidays (28 Days a year)
- Weekly Pay (get paid every Friday)
- Onsite subsidised canteen serving hot and cold food (including a salad bar and deli bar)
- Use of a microwave & vending machines
- Hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the on-site Assist team
- Refer a Friend! Bring a friend along to work with us, and earn £20 for each person referred!
Click "Apply" and our amazing team will be in touch straight away to get the ball rolling with your application.