Assist Resourcing are recruiting Assembly Operatives for a leading supplier to the automotive industry, specialising in the design and manufacture of rear lamp lighting to multiple vehicle manufacturers.
What does working as an Assembly Operative entail?
- Working on the assembly line, working to standard work instructions
- Assembling automotive components
- Working at a fast pace to set standards
- Completing quality checks on products - the work can be repetitive but you must be able to retain focus to identify defects and quality issues
Working hours for Assembly Operatives:
- Rotating Shifts - Monday to Friday
- 06:00 - 14:00
- 14:00 - 22:00
- 22:00 - 06:00
- 37.5 hours a week
- Overtime available at enhanced rates
Why should you work with Assist Resourcing as an Assembly Operative?
- Progression through the pay scale as you sign off at various stages of quality standards
- Plenty of overtime available to boost your income
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Multiple skill set training across the warehouse - fully paid
- Full training provided
- 28 days annual leave a year
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
If you like the sound of this role, and would like to speak to us for further information, simply click to apply today - we will contact you ASAP to chat more about it!