Assist Resourcing are working in conjunction with a leading logistics and distribution business in Warrington.
This well-known parcel distribution company is looking for Warehouse Sortation Operatives to join their busy team.
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Main duties will include working within the warehouse on parcel sortation duties
- Picking parcels using handheld scanners
- Other general warehouse duties such as maintaining a clean and safe work area
- Variety of shift patterns available
- Weekend work
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Employee of The Month - Prizes!
- Regular ongoing work available
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen with home-cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you to be a Warehouse Operative?
- You should be a good timekeeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You will be able to work alone and to pre-set targets, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
Click Apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application!