We are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join our busy client team, in the Sheffield area. Our client is a major fashion retailer, located in Sheffield and we are looking for people to start work immediately.
You do not need any previous experience working in a Warehouse, as full training will be provided so you can get to work immediately. This is an exciting new opportunity that has come up, and it comes with a huge list of amazing benefits!
- Excellent Rates of Pay - Start at £9.50 and earn up to £15.89 an hour
- Performance Bonus payments - top your wage up by up to £1.50 per hour
- Up to 90% Staff Discount
- Access to the onsite staff shop with some insane discounts
- 40% Staff Discount Codes
- Pension Schemes
- Mortgage & Rental References
- Generous Holidays
- Full training on the job
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite secure car-parking
- 24-hour support on site
- Temporary to Permanent opportunities with the client
Warehouse Operatives - what do they do?
This is a really varied role and could involve a different number of skills. You will be working in a clean, light warehouse environment and this job will include:
- Garment checking - making sure returned items come back in perfect condition
- Quality Control - can the items be returned to stock for resale?
- Light Picking
- General Order Packing
- Other warehouse duties as required
Shift Patterns for Warehouse Operatives:
We have over 50 different shift patterns that you can choose from, and these include:
- Full-Time Work
- Part-Time Work
- Days, Afters and Nights
- 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
Like the sound of this exciting opportunity?
Click to apply today, and our recruitment team will be in touch with you ASAP to progress your application for this fantastic opportunity.