Assist Resourcing is looking for VNA Forklift Truck Drivers in Manchester to work for one of the UK’s leading 3PL companies.
This is an exciting new opportunity for the right person - and you must have a valid FLT Licence, with VNA experience.
Working as a VNA Forklift Truck Driver:
- Picking Pallets from numbered bays
- Scanning and delivering pallets
- Putting away and retrieving stock
- There may be some manual handling involved
- Other general warehouse duties
The shift times & working hours for a VNA Forklift Truck Driver:
- Rotating Shifts
- 06:00 - 14:00
- 14:00 - 22:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a VNA Forklift Truck Driver?
- On the Job training
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you to be a VNA Forklift Truck Driver?
- An FLT Licence
- Experience driving a VNA truck
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
If you have a valid FLT VNA Licence, and like the sound of this role, please get in touch today and our Recruitment Team can contact you to progress your application!