Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives to work in Wakefield for our client, who is one of the UK's leading hand knitting yarn manufacturers. This is an exciting opportunity to join this lovely team, and become part of a company that treats its employees like family.
This role involves very fiddly work, so nimble hands preferred - dexterity testing may be required during your interview.
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Feeding textile machines with materials
- Ensuring the machinery is in good working order
- There will be a lot of bending and reaching to ensure the machinery is being used correctly
Shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative:
- Monday to Friday
- 06:00 - 14:00
- Monday to Wednesday:
- 14:00 - 00:00 and 14:00 to 23:30 on a Thursday
- Immediate Starts
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Weekly Pay (every Friday)
- Onsite canteen and use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free, Secure Car Parking
- Support from the Assist Team with anything you might need
- Temp to Perm position
If you like the look of this fabulous little job, and it sounds like something you might see yourself doing, then we would love to hear from you.
Ideally, you will have some experience working in production or with garments and textiles, and as stated earlier, this is a job for nimble fingers as it can be very fiddly.
Get in touch for a chat about the role ASAP!