Assist Resourcing are looking for FLT Forklift Drivers with Counterbalance and Reach in Knowsley to work for one of the North West's best known 3PL providers.
This is an exciting new opportunity and we are keen to speak to you if you are looking for Forklift work, and would like to work for a leading company that believe that their workforce is at the centre of everything they do.
You must have a full Forklift Counterbalance and Reach licence - unfortunately, in-house licences cannot be accepted.
Working as a Forklift Counterbalance Driver:
- Driving and FLT in a Warehouse
- Stock put away, moving and stowing
- Quality Checks
- Loading & Unloading stock across the warehouse
- Experience using scanner preferred
- Must be able to navigate around software systems
Shift Times for our Forklift Counterbalance Drivers:
- Monday to Friday
- 06:00 - 14:00
- 14:00 - 22:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as an FLT Counterbalance Truck Driver?
- Comfortable break rooms for you to enjoy
- Auto-Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Generous Holidays
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free, secure onsite car parking & bicycle storage
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you to be an FLT Counterbalance Truck Driver?
- You must have a full Forklift Counterbalance and Reach licence (not in-house)
If you have an FLT Counterbalance Licence and would like to apply for this role, get in touch today and our recruitment team will get in touch to process your application.