Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for Foundry based Covid Cleaners in Worcester to work for our client who is a global specialist in aluminium die casting in the automotive sector, in their busy warehouse, based in the area of Northwick.
The site is easily accessible via public transport as it sits approx 1 mile from the city centre, and you do not need to have previous experience as full training will be given.
Working as a Foundry Cleaner in the Warehouse:
- Maintaining an excellent level of cleanliness across the site
- Cleaning Offices
- Cleaning Surfaces
- Cleaning facilities
- Observing client H&S standards at all times
- Utilising specialist machines to observe stringent cleaning routines
Hours of Work for our Foundry Cleaners:
- Various Shifts available
- Overtime available - enhanced rates of pay
Why Work with Assist Resourcing in the Warehouse as a Foundry Cleaner?
- Auto-enrollment Pension Scheme
- Access to the Occ Health Dr and Physio free of charge
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Weekly Pay (Friday)
- On the job training
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
Click to apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application.