Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for Hygiene Operatives in Bolton to work for our client who is a provider of own-label frozen pizzas to the retail market.
This is an exciting new opportunity to work for a well-established client who are growing and developing every day, and previous experience in this type of role would be preferable. This is a temp to perm position after 4 weeks.
Working as a Hygiene Operative in the Warehouse:
- Maintaining an excellent level of cleanliness across the site
- Observing client H&S standards at all times
- Utilizing specialist machines to observe stringent cleaning routines
- Cleaning & sanitizing production machinery
- Completing & maintaining hygiene records
- Undertaking 1st line maintenance and repairs on machinery
- Other ad-hoc hygiene-related tasks
Hours of Work for our Hygiene Operatives:
- Various Shifts available:
- Sunday - 18:00 - 06:00
- Monday to Thursday - 22:00 - 06:00
- Tuesday to Thursday - 06:00 - 14:00
- Friday & Saturday - 06:00 - 18:00
Why Work with Assist Resourcing in the Warehouse as a Hygiene Operative?
- Auto-enrollment Pension Scheme
- Access to the Occ Health Dr and Physio free of charge
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Weekly Pay (Friday)
- On the job training
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free, secure onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
- Temp to Perm after 4 weeks
- Join before the 31st October and qualify for a £500 joining bonus!