Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for Machine Operators in Worcester to work for our client who is a global specialist in aluminum die casting in the automotive sector, in their busy Warehouse based in the area of Northwick.
Both these positions have immediate starts available, and the site is easily accessible via public transport as it sits approx 1 mile from the city centre.
What is involved as Machine Operator:
- Loading and unloading a CNC machine
- Assembling the machines
- Ensuring machine parts meet the required standard
- Training is provided on gauging the castings
- Using various pieces of machinery to produce finished products
Hours of Work for our Operatives and Operators:
- Various Shifts available
- Overtime available - enhanced rates of pay
Why Work with Assist Resourcing in the Warehouse as a Machine Operator?
- Auto-enrollment Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days!)
- Weekly Pay (Friday)
- On the job training
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
- Temp to Perm opportunities following 12 weeks
What do you need to work in the Warehouse as a Machine Operator?
- You must be flexible when it comes to your working hours
- You should have some experience working within a factory environment
- You should be able to get to site for your allocated shift time