Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Knowsley to work for a leading logistics & distribution company in a clean, large warehouse.
With regular shifts, this exciting opportunity is ideal for those looking to start earning, and no previous experience is required as full training will be given.
What does working as a Warehouse Operative entail?
- Order picking using a hand scanner
- Packing products
- Labeling products
- Other general warehouse duties such as maintaining a clean and safe work area
- Working efficiently as part of a team to hit targets
Working hours for Warehouse Operatives:
- Full Time working hours
- Monday to Friday
- 06:00 - 14:00
- 14:00 - 22:00
- Will involve weekend work during busier times
- On the job training - no experience necessary
- Clean and friendly environment
- Excellent holiday allowances
- Weekly Pay (get paid every Friday)
- Onsite canteen and the use of a microwave & vending machines and hot drinks facilities
- Free, secure onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the on-site Assist team