Assist Resourcing are looking for a Warehouse Operative in the Lutterworth (Honeybourne) area, to work for one of our clients, a leading manufacturing, logistics, and consultancy company.
Previous experience within the manufacturing or warehousing industries would be beneficial, but training is provided so this is not essential.
The tasks of a Warehouse Operative will include:
- Scan items
- Pack items away
- Label up
- Potentially be trained up on FLT
- Complete light, medium, and heavy lifting depending on order
- Using an RDF scanner gun
The shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative:
- Full Time working hours - Monday to Friday
- Fixed Shifts
- 06:00 - 14:30
- 07:30 - 16:00
- 10:00 - 18:30
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Full-time ongoing hours
- Fixed shift patterns
- On the job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Subsidized canteen with hot cooked food daily
- Free, secure onsite car parking
- Free, secure onsite bicycle storage
- Free storage lockers
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
Click to APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!