Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for a talented Recruitment Resourcer to join our busy team to be based at our flagship branch in Brighouse (HD6 2AQ).
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has some office based experience, and where possible has worked within the recruitment industry before.
The role of a Recruitment Resourcer:
- Admin, Data Entry & Payroll Duties
- Working on internal systems to source and select suitable candidates for specific roles
- Dealing with inbound enquiries about roles available
- Making outbound calls to "warm" applicants that have applied for roles
- CV Searching and mass electronic communication to pre-selected candidates
- Reporting on tasks undertaken throughout the day
- Participation in assessments, interviews and on-site inductions
- Supporting the Regional Manager with administration tasks when required
The working hours of a Recruitment Resourcer:
- Standard days of work are Monday to Friday
- Some weekend work may be required during busier periods
- 09:00 - 17:00 (Mon to Fri)
What do we need from you to be a Recruitment Resourcer?
- Ideally, you will have excellent administration skills
- You may have experience working within recruitment
- You will be polite, positive and have an excellent attitude to Customer Service
- You will be motivated to work on your own, and as part of a larger recruitment team
- You should be confident and able to communicate new ideas about existing processes, whilst adhering to company policy
Why work for Assist Resourcing as a Recruitment Resourcer?
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- generous holiday entitlement
- Company Pension Scheme
- Great employee engagement - Employee of the Month, Free Team Nights out and much more!
- Support from an excellent network of knowledgable individuals
- Free & secure onsite car parking
- Comfortable break out room with pool table
If this sounds like an opportunity that is too good to miss (we can assure you, it really is!) then APPLY today! We will be in touch ASAP to discuss your application.