Assist Resourcing is looking for Forklift Truck Drivers in the Skelmersdale area, to work for our client, a well-known provider of bathroom suites and other bathroom-related items.
Our client has immediate starts available, and full training will be given for this role in the warehouse, but you must have at least 2 years experience driving an FLT.
This is a really exciting permanent opportunity and would suit a career-minded individual with the desire to develop and progress within the logistics sector.
The tasks of a Forklift Truck Driver will include:
- Some Manual handling (Heavy Lifting - inhouse training provided)
- Loading/Unloading containersusing an FLT
- Put away and moving stock with the FLT
- Pallet wrapping & preparing items for despatch (Use of a pump truck required)
- Other general Forklift Truck Driver duties
- Standard FLT
- Reach Truck
The available shift times & working hours of a Forklift Truck Driver:
Our client has a variety of shift patterns available, including both day and night working.
The benefits of being a Forklift Truck Driver for our client:
- Fantastic salary
- Immediate starts available
- On the job training
- Excellent career progression
- Employee discount
- Access to Perk Boxes, which include:
- Meal Vouchers
- Sports Vouchers
- Much More!
- Free tea & coffee
- Free on-site car parking
- Employee perks platform
- Generous holiday entitlement - days increase after 2 years of service