Assist Resourcing are seeking a Catering Assistant in Rochdale, to join the hospitality team at our client site. Our client are one of the world's leading retailers of sporting & fashion items and we guarantee you will have heard of them before!
Working as a Catering Assistant:
- Supporting the catering manager
- Helping deliver fantastic customer service
- Preparing and serving hot cooked food
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working area at all times
- Ensuring a safe working environment
What do we need from you to be a Catering Assistant?
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding that food safety and health and safety are a crucial part of catering
- You will be eager to learn and develop skills
- Catering experience would be preferred, but a positive can-do attitude is essential
Hours of Work:
- 08:00 - 16:00
- 20:00 - 04:00
The benefits of working as a Catering Assistant:
- Immediate start available
- Full on the job training
- Excellent employee benefits
- Excellent work life balance
- Working with a trained and enthusiastic team of people
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Training, upskilling and career development
If you like the sound of this tasty role, please get in touch today by clicking to apply!