Assist Resourcing is looking for a Warehouse Operative in the Skelmersdale area, to work for our client, a well-known provider of bathroom suites and other bathroom-related items.
Our client has immediate starts available, and full training will be given for this role in the warehouse, so even if you have no experience, we still want to hear from you.
This is a really exciting permanent opportunity and would suit a career-minded individual with the desire to develop and progress within the logistics sector.
The tasks of a Warehouse Operative will include:
- Picking & packing across the warehouse using scan guns
- Manual handling (Heavy Lifting - inhouse training provided)
- Loading/Unloading containers - checking goods in and out
- Checking goods once received
- Put away and moving stock
- Pallet wrapping & preparing items for despatch (Use of a pump truck required)
- Other general warehouse operative duties
The available shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative:
Our client has a variety of shift patterns available, including both day and night working.
You could also bag yourself the opportunity to complete weekend only work - 2x 12 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday from 08:00 to 20:00.
The benefits of being a Warehouse Operative for our client:
- Excellent Salary
- Immediate Starts
- £200 monthly bonus payment
- Free onsite Parking
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Access to Perk Boxes containing:
- 241 Meal Vouchers
- Sports Vouchers
- Much More
- On the job training
- Excellent career progression
- Employee discount
- Employee perks platform
- Generous holiday entitlement - days increase after 2 years of service