Assist Resourcing are looking for Scrap Metal Operative to work in Skelmersdale for our client, who is one of the UK's most innovative Scrap Metal merchants.
You do not need to have any experience to apply for this role, but you will be using hand power tools (electric screw drivers, 12" angle grinders, axes and sledge hammers) so if you have used those before it would be beneficial.
You will be dismantling and working with boilers.
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Scrap Metal Operative?
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (every Friday)
- On the job training (no experience necessary)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free & secure onsite car parking
Working as a Scrap Metal Operative:
- Dismantling Boilers & removing parts for re-sale
- Removing foam from copper cylinders
- Using hand tools
- Heavy Lifting required
- You will be required to work both inside and outside (cold temperatures)
Shift times & working hours of a Scrap Metal Operative:
- Monday to Friday
- 08:00 to 16:30
To start immediately, get in touch today by clicking "Apply" and our recruitment specialists will be in touch to discuss your application.