Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join their busy warehouse team working for a rapidly growing cable specialist manufacturer and distributor.
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Picking & packing cables
- Picking & packing computer consumables
- Using scan guns
- Printing dispatch labels
- Some heavy lifting required
Working Times for Warehouse Operatives:
This is a Monday to Friday role, and working hours are:
- 08:30 - 16:30
- You may be asked to start at 07:30 from time to time, during busier periods.
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Regular ongoing work available
- Fully paid inductions
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team