Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for Food Production Operatives to work for a fast-paced and very busy Food Production company. As the largest "own label" pizza manufacturer in Europe, our client is looking for driven and motivated Food Production Operatives to join their ever-growing team.
What does being a Food Production Operative entail?
- Working in the food production area
- Preparing Pizza bases
- Putting Pizza toppings on Pizza bases
- Packing Pizzas into boxes
- Other general food production duties
Hours of Work for Food Production Operatives:
- Various Shift patterns available!
- 8 & 12-hour shifts available
- Shifts are AD HOC as site is open 24/7
- Full-Time opportunities
- Part-Time opportunities
- Weekend only opportunities
- Flexible shift patterns - perfect to fit around your life style
Why work for Assist Resourcing as a Food Production Operative?
- Immediate Starts
- Flexible Shift Patterns
- Full-time and Part-time opportunities
- Weekly Pay! (Friday)
Onsite Canteen & vending machines
- FREE, secure onsite parking & bicycle storage
- Free Lockers
- 24 hour support from the Assist Team
Click "Apply" now and our recruitment team will be in touch ASAP!