Assist Resourcing is looking for a Warehouse Operative in the Skelmersdale area, to work for our client, a well-known provider of bathroom suites and other bathroom-related items.
Our client has immediate starts available, and full training will be given for this role in the warehouse, so even if you have no experience, we still want to hear from you.
This is a really exciting permanent opportunity and would suit a career-minded individual with the desire to develop and progress within the logistics sector.
The tasks of a Warehouse Operative will include:
- Picking & packing across the warehouse using scan guns
- Manual handling (Heavy Lifting - in-house training provided)
- Loading/Unloading containers - checking goods in and out
- Checking goods once received
- Put away and move stock
- Pallet wrapping & preparing items for dispatch (Use of a pump truck required)
- Other general warehouse operative duties
The available shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative:
This advert is specifically for those looking for weekend-only work - but we do have full-time positions available!
For the weekend position, we are looking for someone to work:
- Saturday and Sunday
- 08:30 - 20:30
- 12-hour shifts
The benefits of being a Warehouse Operative for our client:
- Excellent earning potential
- Immediate Starts
- Full Time and Part Time opportunities
- £200 monthly bonus payment
- Free on-site Parking
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Access to Perk Boxes containing:
- 241 Meal Vouchers
- Sports Vouchers
- Much More
- On the job training
- Excellent career progression
- Employee discount
- Employee perks platform
- Generous holiday entitlement - days increase after 2 years of service