Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Hygiene Operatives in Runcorn to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics suppliers.
You do not need previous experience to apply for this role, as full training will be given when you start.
Working as a Warehouse Hygiene Operative:
- General cleaning
- Sweeping up debris
- Re-working pallets
- Other general warehouse duties as and when required
The shift times & working hours for our Warehouse Hygiene Operatives:
- 4 on 4 off
- 07:00 - 19:00
- 19:00 - 07:00
Why should you apply for work with Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Hygiene Operative?
- Full site induction and training provided
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Mortgage / Rental References
- Generous Holiday entitlement
- Weekly Pay - Every Friday!
- On the job training within the Food Production
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free & secure onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click to apply and we will contact you ASAP to progress your application.