Assist Resourcing is looking for a Warehouse Operative in the Skelmersdale area, to work for our client, a well-known provider of bathroom suites and other bathroom-related items.
Our client has immediate starts available, and full training will be given for this role in the warehouse, so even if you have no experience, we still want to hear from you.
This is a really exciting temp to perm opportunity and would suit a career-minded individual with the desire to develop and progress within the logistics sector. You will be considered for permanent placement after 12 weeks, and once you have successfully transferred to the client, you will receive a £200 monthly attendance bonus payment.
The tasks of a Warehouse Operative will include:
- Picking & packing across the warehouse using scan guns
- Manual handling (Heavy Lifting - in house training provided)
- Loading/Unloading containers - checking goods in and out
- Checking goods once received
- Put away and moving stock
- Pallet wrapping & preparing items for dispatch (Use of a pump truck required)
- Other general warehouse operative duties
The available shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative:
Our client has a variety of shift patterns available, including both day and night working.
The benefits of being a Warehouse Operative for our client:
- Immediate starts available
- 12 weeks temp to perm placement
- Excellent rates of pay
- £200 monthly attendance bonus
- On the job training
- Excellent career progression
- Employee discount
- Employee perks platform
- Generous holiday entitlement - days increase after 2 years of service
If you are interested in speaking to someone about this exciting temp to perm role, please click to apply today, and our recruitment teams will be in touch to progress your application!