Assist Resourcing are looking for experienced FLT Side Loader drivers in Wigan to work for one of the UK's leading timber merchants and distributors.
You must have the correct qualification (Side Loader FLT C4/5) and have previous experience working with timber to apply for this role. Experience working with Western Red Cedar and Clear Soft Woods would be preferred).
Working as an FLT Side Loader:
- Driving a Side Loader, 5 Tonne FLT
- Must have experience in handling & grading timber
- Putting away and retrieving stock - must be proficient in stacking and processing timber
- Moving stock around the store and yard (should be able to measure timber volumes (tallying & Cubing))
- There will be some manual handling involved
- General housekeeping duties within the Warehouse
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 08:00 - 16:30
- Overtime available on a Saturday (08:00 - 12:00)
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as an FLT Side Loader?
- Great rates of pay - earn up to £12 an hour
- Overtime available to boost your earnings
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Mortgage & rental references
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Weekly pay (Payday every Friday)
- Full training provided
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
- Temp to Perm opportunities for the right candidates
- Immediate starts - apply today!
What do we need from you to be an FLT Side Loader?
- You must have a valid and in date FLT Side Loader Licence
- You will have experience driving a 5 Tonne Side Loader
- Experience working in a timber yard would be preferential
If you have experience working in a timber merchant, and you can drive an FLT with a side loader, we would love to hear from you!
Click to apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application & book an interview for you ASAP!