Assist Resourcing is currently recruiting for a full-time Warehouse Team Leader in Warrington to support our client's growing organisation.
Our client is one of the North West's leading 3PL providers, and you will be working within a busy Warehouse.
We are looking for someone with previous experience working in operations, preferably within a warehouse setting, so you can hit the ground running.
Warehouse Team Leader - Job Description & Duties:
Please note this list is not exhaustive and will change depending on the requirements of the operation.
You must be a proactive and flexible individual to help meet the changing requirements of the business;
- Supporting the day-to-day running of the Warehouse Operation
- Overseeing and ensuring all schedules are adhered to and maintained
- Working closely with the Warehouse teams to manage workflows, both inbound and outbound
- Maintaining a smooth flow of work throughout the shift
- Controlling paperwork for inbound and outbound and ensuring complete accuracy throughout
- Providing a point of contact for all drivers arriving on site
- Minimizing disruption of operations schedules by liaising with the Shift Manager when required
- Focus on improving efficiency, continual development and quality
- Avoid late collections and deliveries by maintaining strong communication links with all stakeholders
- Ensuring thorough and detailed handovers are carried out at the end of every shift
Warehouse Team Leader - Hours of Work
- Working 4 on 4 off
- 12 hour shifts
- 06:00 - 18:00
What skills do you need to be considered for the role of Warehouse Team Leader?
- Ability to prioritize work based on scheduling and available resources
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of on-site systems and should be PC Literate in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Should have good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to solve problems
- Able to work to tight deadlines
As well as being a proactive and engaging member of a busy and thriving team, you must be:
- Able to demonstrate a courteous and professional attitude towards customers and third-party hauliers
- Be a team player who is capable of working on their own initiative
- Be flexible in approach to work and shift patterns in order to cover for absence when required
Why work with our client as a Warehouse Team Leader?
- Excellent remuneration package
- Immediate starts
- Free on-the-job training & upskilling
- Mortgage & rental references
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Weekly pay every Friday
- On-site facilities incude canteen, vending machines, tea & coffee
- Free & secure onsite car parking & bicycle storage
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
What to do next?
Have you read the required skills? Do you tick most, if not all the boxes?
If you have the experience required, you are hard-working and organised, and you are looking to join a team of people who are thriving to deliver the best possible service they can offer, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role, simply click the APPLY button, and a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch ASAP to chat to you about the role.
#Team Leader #Admin #Warehouse #Warehouseadmin #logistics #logisticsteam #logisticscompany #logisticsjob #logisticstraining #logisticspartner #LogisticsPark #logisticsolutions #job #jobs #jobsearch #JobHunting #jobhunt #jobseeker #jobseekers #jobfair #jobinterview #jobsite #JobOpportunity #jobopening #jobvacancy #jobsearching #jobposting #joboftheday #JobOpportunities #jobadvice