Assist Resourcing is looking for 7.5 Tonne Delivery Drivers in Kidderminster to work for our client, who is the largest and most trusted manufacturer & distributor of garden timber products in the UK.
Before you apply for this role, you must be able to answer YES to the below questions:
- Do you have previous experience driving a 7.5-tonne vehicle?
- Do you have a valid Digi Tacho Card and DCPC Card?
We are looking for 7.5 Tonne Delivery Drivers who will be doing the following:
- Driving a 7.5 Tonne vehicle
- Delivering garden timber products to customer homes
- Heavy lifting will be required when delivering
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
The Shift times & working hours of a 7.5 Tonne Delivery Driver:
- Full-time role (55 - 60 hours per week)
- Monday to Friday
- Early morning start times
7.5 Tonne Delivery Driver - Benefits:
- Fantastic pay rates
- Immediate starts
- Bonus payments paid per hour
- Weekly pay - every Friday
- Access to Mental health advisors
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
- Friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Free & secure car parking
- Generous holiday entitlement
If you have previous experience driving a 7.5 tonne vehicle, and your DCPC and Tacho card are in date, why not click to apply today?