Assist Resourcing UK Limited are delighted to be recruiting and Experienced Admin Assistant for our clients’ fabulous new distribution site in Markham Vale.
Reporting to the Administration Manager and liaising regularly with the Contract Management Accountant you will be responsible for provision of administrative support and creation of accurate data, with the ability to work to deadlines and contributing to the overall success of the site. The successful applicant should be a confident user of Excel, with excellent attention to detail and a proactive and positive approach.
Core Days: Monday – Friday
Core Hours: 37.5 hours between 08.00am – 18.00pm
Salary Details: £9.50 per hour. Once the 12 week temp to perm is completed then the Salary will be £18,870k p.a.
- Raising of purchase orders.
- Checking accuracy of purchase invoices and nominal coding.
- Update of purchase order logs.
- Reconciliation of Deployment and Kronos.
- Reconciliation and management of petty cash.
- Preparation of weekly costing’s.
- Ordering of office stationary / uniforms / materials / packaging etc.
- Reconcile of 3rd party volume data.
- Assistance in preparing quarterly audit file.
- Managing holiday hours.
- Compiling and printing period review packs for all Customers.
- Liaising with staff at other depots and external contacts.
- Photocopying, printing, organising and storing documents and computer based information.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organisational skills.
- Able to make decisions under pressure, and to a tight timescale.
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to working in order to meet the requirements of the business, particularly at peak periods during the year.
- Able to communicate well at all levels within the business.
- Ability to identify and suggest improvements to benefit both the Company and our customer.
- Knowledge of SAP, and Road Runner would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
- PC Literate in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Should demonstrate the drive and desire to progress.
- Must be flexible in approach to work and hours of work.