Assist Resourcing are looking for Assembly Operatives to work in Kidderminster for our client, who is the largest and most trusted manufacturer & distributor of garden timber products in the UK.
Working as an Assembly Operative you will be:
- Lifting heavy objects
- Using hand tools
- Assembling garden sheds & other furniture
You don't need to have any previous experience in this type of work, as full training will be given but it would benefit if you have experience with DIY, using tools and following job sheets.
Working with Assist Resourcing for this amazing client has it's own excellent benefits that include:
- Immediate starts - begin earning immediately
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Production bonus payments
- £1 per hour increase - target bonus
- £1 per hour increase - shift allowance
- Full Training is provided on assembly & using a nail gun
- On-the-job training (no experience necessary)
- Temporary to Permanent opportunities
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Free & secure on-site car parking
- Clean break time facilities
If you are looking to start work immediately, and you are interested in this role, please click to apply and we will be in touch to speak to you further about the job.