Core Days: 4on 4 off
Core Hours: 06.00am – 18.00pm / 18.00pm - 06.00am rotating,
Salary : £21500 PM (paid monthly)
*** However due to the nature of the role, you will be expected to adopt a flexible approach to your working hours****
You will play a vital role in maintaining the stock integrity within the warehouse. With an eye for detail and excellent investigative skills you will already have stock control experience and knowledge of WMS. Teamwork, communication and tenacity are key attributes, whilst the ability to work pro-actively on your own initiative is also vital to the success of our department.
- Liaise with Management and Operational staff to ensure accuracy of received and despatched loads and amend and rework accordingly.
- Manage, in conjunction with the Receipt and Despatch Team, the problem pallet area.
- Accurately amend pickfaces to maintain stock integrity ensuring all checks are completed first.
- Hold and Release process.
- Assist in the management of the pallet database.
- Fully investigate and report accurately all short shipments.
- Completion of daily reports required on a daily and weekly basis.
- ODT planning with Mars and Haulier.
- Assist Stock Management with investigations.
- Any additional responsibilities such as handovers, missing pallet investigations, damage control and samples.
This list is not exhaustive and the successful position holder may be required to carry out any task which the Company might reasonably require you to do.
- Previous stock control experience.
- Flexibility within the role to cover all areas of the stock department functionality.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of detail.
- Able to manage own time to achieve daily targets efficiently and effectively.
- Team player who can also work on own initiative.
- In-depth knowledge of on-site systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent investigative and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility in approach to work and shift patterns.
- PC literate in MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/