Assist Resourcing UK Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a number of experienced FLT Reach Truck Drivers to start work on an ongoing temporary basis for our client who are a leading consumer product company based in Skelmersdale.
* Driving FLT Reach Truck
* Loading and unloading pallets and cages
* Communicating with the customer service department
* Assisting with product related queries (product knowledge training will be provided)
* Processing returns, labelling and categorising stock
* Processing returns with accuracy
* Order picking and packing in the warehouse.
All applicants must have a valid FLT reach truck licence ITSARR or RTITB accredited. We can not accept In House Licences.
We are looking for candidates with proven experience working within a warehouse environment using Reach Truck FLT's.
The role will be based in a fast paced section so working quickly and efficiently, whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail, will be priority.
If you have experience working in a distribution environment we would be keen to hear from you.
In return you can expect up to £9.69ph as a salary.
Discounted staff shop
Discounted staff canteen
Free parking is offered to all employees.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/