£8.23 - £9.53 per hour, Benefits Great Opportunity - Apply Today!
The National Recruitment Team 01515419265
over 3 years ago
Temp to Perm
FLT VNA and Reach Drivers required in Sheffield - Earn up to £9.53p/h - Immediate Start!
Assist Resourcing are looking for experienced FLT VNA and Reach drivers in Sheffield to work for one of the UKs leading logistics and distribution companies.
About the Job…
- Driving an FLT VNA and Reach Truck (Must be ITSAAR or RTITB accredited)
- Putting away and retrieving stock
- There may be some manual handling involved
- General house keeping duties within the Warehouse
Shift times & working hours…
- Sunday to Thursday (22:00 - 06:00)
- Monday to Friday (rotating - 06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00)
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing?
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Full training provided
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Temp to Perm opportunities - attracting full company benefits
What do we need from you?
- You must have your FLT VNA and/or Reach Truck Licence that are valid and in date
- You must be ITSAAR or RTITB accredited
- You should be a good time keeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty and get stuck in
There are hundreds of recruitment agencies out there, all selling you the next big opportunity.
At Assist Resourcing, we have almost 30 years’ experience in getting people in to work within the warehousing and HGV sectors, and we are honest about the roles we have to offer.
Making sure we connect you with the right opportunity is what is really important to us.
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application. To have a look at our other available roles, please visit our website on www.Assist-people.com.
#AssistResourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #FLT #Reach #VNA
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.