Assist Resourcing are looking for Food Production Operatives to work in Halifax in a chilled environment for our client, who is one of the UK’s leading specialists in animal by-products. Due to the nature of the produce here, there is a unique aroma on-site that can take some getting used to.
Please note, our client is based in a remote location in Halifax so public transport is limited. You must ensure you can arrive on-site without the need for public transport.
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Food Production Operative?
- Immediate starts available
- Generous holidays
- Weekly Pay
- On-the-job training (no experience necessary)
- Onsite hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- Temporary to Permanent opportunities
- Working in a chilled environment
- Lifting up to 60kg of frozen meat
- Handling raw meat
- Product inspections
- General cleaning
- Monday - Friday
- 06:00 - 18:00