Assist Resourcing is currently recruiting for Forklift Drivers with Reach to work for one of the UK’s leading community and online pharmacies. This is an ongoing opportunity, with an immediate start.
You must have an in-date and credited Licence with proof of certificate, although our client will accept in-house licences providing you can demonstrate previous experience - this is essential.
What does being a Forklift Driver with Reach entail?
- Driving a Reach Truck
- Moving stock across the warehouse
- Replenish and put away
- Other general warehouse duties
Hours of Work for Forklift Drivers:
- Monday to Friday
- 14:00 - 22:00
Forklift Driver - Employee Benefits:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Use of vending machines and canteen
- Prayer rooms
- Free, secure onsite car parking & bicycle storage
- On-the-job training within the warehouse
- Free upskilling
If you have your Forklift Driving Licence with plenty of Reach experience (this is required) and would like to apply for this role, get in touch today and our recruitment team will get in touch to process your application.