Are you looking for a Freezer Operative role with immediate start? Seeking set shift patterns? Why not join our busy, energetic team?
We are currently recruiting Freezer Operatives to work with one of our clients in Taunton.
The ideal candidate will be able to support the Line Leader in the continuous and efficient operation of the area in accordance with SHQQC (Safety, Health, Quality, Quantity and Cost). They perform any tasks as required by the Line Leader in order to achieve full plan attainment. As a Freezer Operative you have to ensure you adhere to company Health & Safety regulations and to support your team with strict “clean as you go” conformance. You have to comply with Safe Systems of Work, Safe Operating Procedures and GMP in any given task.
You will have to carry out Oven unloading tasks (oven 5) and CCP checks, also you will be providing the packing/production lines with finished products and putting into the freezer all oven 5 and high care production as assigned by the Line Leader or Area Leader.
- AM shift: 06:00 – 14:30
Rate of pay:
- £8.07 per hour
Key Activities and Key Performance Measures:
- Carrying out a range of hygiene tasks, ensuring your area of responsibility is clean and tidy,
- Ensuring correct cleaning materials / equipment / PPE is used for the task being carried out,
- Carrying out a range of activities including operating equipment as per Safe systems of work,
- Ensuring appropriate equipment and materials availability for area,
- Knowledge of all required documentation and ensure all relevant paperwork is up to date and completed correctly,
- Moving the required bases and product to the production lines as requested by Line leader/Area Leader,
- Maintaining a safe working environment for self and others. Liaising with Area Leaders with respect to raising close calls and identifying safety issues,
- Any other duties as may reasonably be expected to ensure adequate levels of output are maintained,
- Working to CCP and quality standards,
- Completing daily stock checks in freezers to include finished product, first stage, materials and bases and give the completed list to the Area leader,
- Working with Line leaders on freezer utilisation and supply to the packing lines product as requested,
- Ensuring all production goes into the freezers with in the allocated time that CCP states.
- Effectiveness of both verbal and written expression
- Energetic and committed to their own role and to the company
- Good planning and organization skills
- Food Safety Level 2 (as a minimum)
- Health & Safety Level 2
- English at Level 1
- COSHH Certificate
- Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP)
- Allergen awareness
- Risk Assessments
- Previous knowledge of products and hygiene processes,
- The ability to demonstrate a passion for food and a strong food ethic.
If you believe this fantastic role is for you hit the apply button now!